Accounting and System Access Forms
NOTE TO TRAVELERS
Effective January 1, 2016, the Standard Mileage Rate for 2016 Business travel is $ 0.54. The Travel Authorization and Travel Reimbursement Forms have been updated for the new rate.
For travel occurring January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015, the Standard Mileage Rate for Business travel is $ 0.575.
- Approval of New Employee Relocation / Moving Expense
- Direct Deposit Form (excel)
- Direct Deposit Form (pdf)
- Expenditure Authorization / Travel Payment Voucher
- Iran Divestment Act Certificate NOTE: This form, signed by the vendor, is required for all Expenditure Authorization requests that are (1) associated with a contract, and (2) with a payment greater than $10,000.00 (i.e., $10,001.00 and over).
- Immediate Check Request Form
- Intra-Departmental Transfers - IDT NOTE: When using an IDT for ARAMARK services, please attach the required support (Catered Meals Questionnaire Form, AND event flyer, or attendee roster-listing all faculty/staff/student/other attendees). This required support MUST be attached to the IDT.
- Nonresident Alien Questionnaire (excel)
- Nonresident Alien Questionnaire (pdf)
- Research and Development Sales and Use Tax Exemption Form
- Travel Advance Request
- Travel Authorization (NOTE: The Travel Authorization Form can be found in MyCharleston. The form is located in the "Accounting Forms" section on both the Employee or Finance tabs.)
- Student Travel Liability Form (NOTE: Please document who is collecting these liability forms on the Travel Authorization.)
- Travel Reimbursement
Finance System Security, Access, and Maintenance Forms
- Chart of Accounts Maintenance Request Form
- Self-Service Banner (SSB) Authorization Request Form (NOTE: Please complete the Index/FOP Access Form and submit with the SSB Form)
- Index/FOP Access Form